These high-quality watches bear the chronometer certificate of the Glashütte Observatory. In order to be awarded this, they are tested for 15 days consecutively and from every possible angle. Only those watches whose daily average variation in timekeeping remains between two and five seconds are honoured with this coveted certificate. Thus you are guaranteed top-level accuracy and watch-making art that is world class.
|Movement||Automatic Swiss made|
|Features||Chronograph, Chronometer, Date, Day, Tachymeter, Telemeter|
- Home delivery or jewelery
- Delivered in 48 hours
- Free shipping above € 70
- Free return (if registered in jewelery "Best Jewelers").
- Return possible for 14 days.
- More info here
- Minimum 2 years warranty.
- For a watch, the warranty covers the operation of the mechanism. The warranty does not cover glass, battery, wristbands and fading.
- For a jewel, the warranty covers the setting of the stones if there are any. This warranty is valid for normal wear. If the jewel is damaged, it will not be covered by the guarantee.
- The warranty does not cover damage due to normal wear and aging, theft, accidents or loss.
- This is a label created by Ars Nobilis, which is the national federation of jewelers and watchmakers in Belgium.
- "Best Jewelers" means that a jeweler / watchmaker is a member of its professional federation and enjoys the confidence of his colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- By them, you can buy or repair a jewel or a watch with confidence.